Thursday, October 13, 2011

Donating Your Time or $$$

Once we actually have taken possession of the fleece, we will begin planning "Blanket Parties."  The fleece has been ordered and should arrive any day. I chose 16 different patterns ranging from zebra to plain colors to aliens from another planet.  


Many people have been asking if they can participate by either making a blanket AND/OR making a donation to help cover the cost of supplies & shipping. In short, the answer is "YES" to both questions.  This is why I have created this website.  

I will host several different dates when blankets can be made.

For donations, please use this webpage (over to the right is a link to a special paypal account that we created just for this) or you can send a donation directly to my Mom. 

Thank you soooooo much for your generous offers.  I am soooo lucky to have such wonderful family and friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment